We’re talking Buffalo Chili, Venison Stew and Duck Cracklings!
But you don’t have to be a hunting enthusiast to join us! We’ll enjoy a potluck fellowship where we can share our favorite wild game recipes with other guys. If you don’t have a wild game recipe, bring your favorite dish, vegetable, salad, dessert or some beverages to share with others.
Other things you need to know:
- Guys age 16 and older are welcome
- Dads, bring sons 12 or older
- Portion your recipes so they can be sampled by many!
- Gas grill will be provided
- Plates, cups and utensil provided
- Don’t cook? Bring some soda!
- and…”Best Of Recipe” wins a $25 Cabela’s Gift Card
Here’s our agenda:
4:30-5:00 – Time to prepare your recipe
5:00 – 6;00 – EAT! – Pot Luck dinner
6:30 – Vote on the wild game recipes
6:35- Pray and conclude the James study
Sign up on Sundays at SLEFC or RSVP no later than Sunday, May 8 to Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-909-4341. Let him know the number of guys you’re bringing and what food items you are able to bring.